Would you like to have a poster printed? Before diving in, there are a few important things you should know.
Sowebio explains the four main elements of your poster: message, visual, location and printing.
- A good poster starts with a very well thought-out message. People should be able to understand it in one glance and it must be original: a few choice words that passers-by will stop to read. This part is a bit tricky yet vital.
- Get straight to the point! Your poster shouldn’t be long-winded. If there are too many words, the reader will give up before even reading what you have to say.
- Remember to mention your company on the poster and provide a way to contact you, like a telephone number, website or street address.
- Needless to say, don’t make any spelling errors.
A solid visual
- A poster must have a strong visual. This makes people want to look at your poster. The first step toward getting a future customer is attracting the eye of passers-by.
- These days, people pass by a huge number of posters. So it’s important to have a solid visual to stand out from the crowd.
- Your poster represents you. While it may be biased, it is a reflection of your company’s quality and overall vibe. The visual has to “speak to” your prospective customers.
- Getting it in a good spot is a strategic decision that should be carefully considered to ensure that as many people as possible see your poster.
- Your visual also needs to be in a logical place.
- Important! We strongly recommend choosing a service provider that knows the ins and outs of the entire production process, from designing the visual to printing.
- A weather-resistant poster that always looks as new as the day it was installed.
Example of an advertising poster we made.